• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's not a he - the signs are all in the right places

HTH
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Good point. Now is when I wish I was a coder and could just scroll up and down through lines of source code pretending to work.
      I used to get ratted lunchtimes, code in the afternoon and debug in the mornings. My most productive 2 years, that was.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        I'm not a HE!!
        Methinks the maiden doth protest too much...
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

she's not a he - the signs are all in the right places

HTH
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Maybe you'd prefer it if I was?
            I've got this sicko fantasy now where I go out for a skinfull with one of my blokey mates, we get ratted and he confesses he's a cross-dresser - drops his kit and he's a bird.

Right that's it. I'm off for a cold shower.

Bye.

Comment

Administrator implied that CM was an AtW fembot.

She's not.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Administrator implied that CM was an AtW fembot.

She's not.
                  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to pay attention to detail - we are contractors after all - come on people!
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Comment

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to pay attention to detail - we are contractors after all - come on people!

Im not - im a lesbian

Comment

Working...
                      X