• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Bored now......Later

Have a good night everyone (including AtW)
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Bored now......Later

Have a good night everyone (including AtW)
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Night all

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            You could have had another 100 posts from that list!
            true but i've got quite a few already!

Comment

Night shift reporting in
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

tulip reprise

Comment

Oubliez Waterloo!" a full-page Eurostar advert shouted at me from yesterday's Le Figaro.

With an accompanying period painting, apparently of Napoleon's famous defeat, it was an invitation to the French to forget Margaret Thatcher's wily ploy to keep Gallic hubris in check every time they took the chunnel route to London.

Instead of Waterloo, French visitors - strikes permitting - will now arrive at the station that has put Britain, inventor of the railway, back on the world map in train excellence: St Pancras.

Don't take my word for it: Guillaume Pépy, head of SNCF, described the superbly renovated cathedral of High Victorian engineering as "possibly the best station in the world". Praise indeed from the boss of arguably the world's best train service.

Comment

Vodafone has raised its full-year profit and revenue forecasts as the strategy of the world's biggest mobile network begins to pay off.

The shares jumped 14p to 196p.

Comment

go troll go! give the faqqer what for eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X