• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they choose to ignore it thats up to them, I still get paid.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And if they do want to act on the findings then I'm happy to come back and help them with that too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        This thread has gone quite surreal at the moment. Having two flowing subjects going on at once is almost trance inducing. Wonder what a third and fourth would do to the flow.

<dylan>Like...... wild..man</dylan>
        Agreed.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

For a suitable fee of course

Comment

anyway... back to my lawnmower,
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

test please delete
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

It should self propelled and petrol driven- while we are on the subject of petrol

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  This thread has gone quite surreal at the moment. Having two flowing subjects going on at once is almost trance inducing. Wonder what a third and fourth would do to the flow.

<dylan>Like...... wild..man</dylan>

Something fishy here!

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/smells-fi...ium-271801.php
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

And thats 500 posts in TPD for me. Time for lunch I think. At least it will give me something else to post about this afternoon

Comment

If it were a deisel powered lawnmower

Comment

Working...
                      X