• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi CM, you going home this weekend to check on dad/sister ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Hi CM, you going home this weekend to check on dad/sister ?
      Morning!!

Yep, going home with sis tonight to check on Dad! I think it'll be my regular weekend trip for a while!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It's another bright clear day here.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Morning!!

Yep, going home with sis tonight to check on Dad! I think it'll be my regular weekend trip for a while!
          I hope you and your sis are going to be well behaved... and if not any chance of some pics

Comment

morning all. and what a cracking glorious morning it is too.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I hope you and your sis are going to be well behaved... and if not any chance of some pics
              You certainly are a try-er!!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Spice lies behind most of these circuit analysis programs... or a version thereof... they just took the ASR33 teletype away & put a GUI instead of it...

Ultiboard is indeed a pcb CAD type of thingie... so you design your circuit using the spicey thingie, then extract the netlist & use the ultiboard type thingie to do the layout.

Apparently.
                I might have some of my boards still flying in Tornados. Although they've probably fixed them now.

Tight as a crab's arse they were - 12-layer with components more dense than John Prescott. Thank God for plated-through vias.

Comment

Morning. Summer has come to London today?

Comment

Sorry, good morning

Silverlink on strike again so their oikish passengers invaded our car park this morning. Luckily I got one of the last spaces.

The stand-up-early passengers were well pissed off when we got to Marylebone today. The driver forgot to open the doors for about three minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                      Sorry, good morning

Silverlink on strike again so their oikish passengers invaded our car park this morning. Luckily I got one of the last spaces.

The stand-up-early passengers were well pissed off when we got to Marylebone today. The driver forgot to open the doors for about three minutes!
                      I had a great commute for a change, plenty of space. Downside is that makes me think that most people except me have friday off or working from home.

Comment

Working...
                      X