• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well!
    Suppose I had better get some chores done.

Later
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

time to delete?

Nothing to post really, just fancied adding to the hits to up the number one more

Comment

Morning all On this bright sunny day. Clocks going back was a bonus, got in to the office per "usual time" and everyone thinks am keen as mustard as am early. How wrong they are!
        Last edited by oracleslave; 29 October 2007, 09:44.

Comment

Good morning.

Yes, it was rather nice weather on the way in, if a bit misty. I don't know why, but I like misty weather.

Comment

I played the little bleeder at golf again yesterday, plus two of his mates. They all beat me.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
              I played the little bleeder at golf again yesterday, plus two of his mates. They all beat me.
              I know a trend when I see one . Time to pack away the clubs and dream of the glory days in the pub? Or is the situation recoverable with a handicap fudge?

Comment

No consolation I am sure but I had a round too. Managed to give my brother a hiding which is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  No consolation I am sure but I had a round too. Managed to give my brother a hiding which is always good.
                  Yes, family rivalry is the worst. You see where I'm coming from!

I rarely play, so I should play more and, heaven help me, even practice a bit.

At least he's happy. I went with my daughter to watch the Dons on Saturday. They lost and she was in tears at the end.

Comment

entrance to the cuk panthéon!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      entrance to the cuk panthéon!
                      Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                      X