• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    actually I was pondering what the M25 is going to be like when you add another 5 million to the population.
    It will be good for the economy
    @me rushes off to buy shares in cone manufacturers...

Comment

Well my poor old L reg Vauxhall Omega finally went the way of all good things.
      Timing belt snapped and the engine smashed up a few valves.
      Bought myself a 2.3 diesel Frontera estate 4x4 now.
      at least I can bully people on the roads now and I should be OK if it is a bad winter as they have forecast. I put big chunky tires on it just in case (lot of road noise from them though!)
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

There was a plan back in the late 80's to have another M25 style ring road - but further out, I've not seen anything about it for a while.
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

There was a plan back in the late 80's to have another M25 style ring road - but further out, I've not seen anything about it for a while.
          They decided that one big car park was enough probably

Comment

is your 4x4 at least 10 years old?

Comment

is your 4x4 at least 10 years old?
              Yes but it only has 88,000 miles on the clock 1 prev owner and it's immaculate.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Yes but it only has 88,000 miles on the clock 1 prev owner and it's immaculate.
                Are Fronteras known for their longevity?

Comment

Are Fronteras known for their longevity?
                  Don't know!

But for £900 who cares, it drives like a dream, has a full service history (serviced by Vauxhall every august since new) and will tow my new touring caravan a treat.

Comment

for £900 it's not a difficult decision

Comment

I could have had a Land Rover Discovery L reg for the same price but it had 195,000 miles on the clock and it sounded like a drum solo on tick-over.

Comment

Working...
                      X