• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    kids eh? makes work seem a doddle. actually, come to think of it work is a doddle.
    Surprised you stopped 2 posts from becomin godlike.

Comment

Must have been the kids distracting you

Comment

Thats what happens when you work from home I suppose

Comment

God I hate the M25
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

God I hate the people who drive on the M25 ('cept me of course)

Comment

Do people really think that in a jam lane hopping is actually going to help?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Do people really think that in a jam lane hopping is actually going to help?
                Yes.

Comment

The M25 is horrible though. I've done my share up and down the west side. One minor incident is all it takes to snarl it up for 20 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                    The M25 is horrible though. I've done my share up and down the west side. One minor incident is all it takes to snarl it up for 20 miles.
                    actually I was pondering what the M25 is going to be like when you add another 5 million to the population.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      actually I was pondering what the M25 is going to be like when you add another 5 million to the population.
                      It will be good for the economy

Comment

Working...
                      X