• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Good thinking, although one's sense of pride is difficult to conjure up as one shakes hands on the final green looking down at those two grinning little faces.
    Haven't had it happen to me yet (well she only turns 1 next month ) but I will be extremely chuffed when it does. I know my old man was pretty happy when I started beating him regularly and that was the line he took.

I would guess the dress code thing comes down to capitalism in some ways i.e. if he pays his fees they are probably happy have him as a member. Doesn't make it right though I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Haven't had it happen to me yet (well she only turns 1 next month ) but I will be extremely chuffed when it does. I know my old man was pretty happy when I started beating him regularly and that was the line he took.
      You are right of course, but I still want to beat the little git.

Comment

You are right of course, but I still want to beat the little git.
        Ah well. Perhaps it's time to fudge your handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Ah well. Perhaps it's time to fudge your handicap.
          Now you're talking!

You are spot on Oracle, I'm pleased he's improving.

He already gives me 6 shots but that should be 10 or 12 really. A year ago there wasn't much between us (although I don't cheat by playing every week, or by practicing).

Anyway, enough of my old boy! Time to go, train to catch

Comment

(although I don't cheat by playing every week, or by practicing).
            In that case I aspire to have more time to cheat!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              and can you explain your sig file for me please sa? i'm seriously thick these last few days.
              no need. i've worked it out. good luck. hope it goes in the right direction.

Comment

Morning all

Had to get up before the crack of Dawn today. Silverlink staff are enjoying a well-earned strike, which mean the oiks who usually catch trains into Euston swarm over to our station and go to Marylebone instead.

This takes these single-brain-celled creatures a while to figure out, so, to get a spot in the car park, ensure a seat on the train, and avoid mixing with too many of them, I thought I'd come in a bit earlier.

Comment

Morning

Comment

morning! halfterm still rages and i'm home with the kids today.

Comment

Sorry, that should have read "crack of dawn", no capital "D".

Comment

Working...
                      X