• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Congrats
    Why, thank you kindly!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      Cheers, DS! 5k for you is on the horizon!!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

i know! it's tantalisingly close ain't it!

Comment

best start looking for a celebratory avatary image thing...

Comment

He beat me. But only because he plays twice a week and practices, which is cheating. As does his 11-year-old mate who beat me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
              He beat me. But only because he plays twice a week and practices, which is cheating. As does his 11-year-old mate who beat me as well.
              Best to look on that with a sense of pride and remind him that he had a good coach i.e. you.

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<breathe>

<breathe again>

<stretch>

all better now
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a noddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<breathe>

<breathe again>

<stretch>

all better now
                  or maybe

<breathe>

<breathe again>

<stretch>

<fart in his general direction>

<leave for a coffee & wispa bar, er.. i mean healthy snack from the vending machine>

would be better.

and can you explain your sig file for me please sa? i'm seriously thick these last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Best to look on that with a sense of pride and remind him that he had a good coach i.e. you.
                    Good thinking, although one's sense of pride is difficult to conjure up as one shakes hands on the final green looking down at those two grinning little faces.

And that's another thing. In my day golf was for toffs. Now it seems they let any Tom, Dick or Harry onto the courses. They had a junior at my son's club who didn't like the dress code, but he soon found another local club that is happy for him to slouch around their course with torn jeans round his arse, sloppy T-shirt, trainers and baseball cap on backwards.

Comment

that's right! in my day etc. etc.

its is odd slowly turning into the older generation.

Comment

Working...
                      X