• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    you listened to it then?
    No...open plan office and wasn't sure what to expect.

Comment

Where is it you are again Zeity, Sellafields
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Too late. He's knocked off early.

And I've got to be in Marylebone Station soon to catch an iron horse.

Bye

Comment

Good morning

Here starts another week of mostly sitting next to a permie south african woman...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Sing that Spitting Image song to her, I'm sure she'll appreciate it...
            I suspect that one will be getting an outing at the Stade de France next weekend....
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
              Good morning

Here starts another week of mostly sitting next to a permie south african woman...
              Are you discussing the rugby perchance? Have you considered a small wager with her?
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                Good morning

Is she fit? does she say "Eezes it" a lot?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

No she's not fit...

No I shan't be serenading her with that song - she'd take it as a compliment...

And no, I shan't be discussing the rugby with someone who knows nothing about it other than: "we or gonna kick English butt, mun!" (sic)

Have I painted a picture?

Comment

I need a friendly farmer

Customs officers are cracking down on illegal fuel use after recent spot checks found one in five drivers challenged were using rebated fuels.

Officers will be stopping more cars in Lancashire, Greater Manchester and Merseyside over the coming weeks.

They will be checking that that red diesel fuel, which is produced for agriculture and construction vehicles, is not being used by car drivers.

Drivers stopped at filling stations may have their fuel checked by officers.

Cheaper fuel
                    Red diesel is much cheaper than white diesel as it carries a reduced rate of tax.
                    It contains a red dye and chemical markers, which makes it easier to detect.

All off-road vehicles are allowed to use the fuel, but only vehicles such as agricultural tractors, combine harvesters, and materials' handlers are entitled to use it on public highways.

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) National Oils Strategy Manager, Colin McAllister, said: "With a price difference of around 65p a litre between red and white diesels, many see this as an opportunity to save money.

"However those using rebated fuels illegally are abusing a tax system, which is there to support and reduce the burden on UK industries such as agriculture."
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Get orf moi laaand!

Comment

Working...
                      X