• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post

are you working?
    Yes, half way through my contract, 7 more weeks. Then I am in Goa. Had a call from the builder 20 more days and they finish the first floor. Kitchen fitters were on site yesterday measuring up. Things are going to plan, so far.

Still having fun ?
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

slow today ain't it.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        slow today ain't it.
        I supose I will have to do my usual

SLACKERS
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          I supose I will have to do my usual

SLACKERS
          Tighty whities
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Tighty whities
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

badger?

Comment

strange. i'm exhausted too but have hardly been busy. i blame the kitchen.

Comment

my room this week is next to the hotel kitchen. always a risky thing. 5.05 thismorning i was woken by pots, pans and cutlery dancing to the tune of some crazed kitchen porter or other.

Comment

and then thump, thump, thump, thumpthumpthump, thump, thump, thump, thumpitythumpity, thump, thump...... thump, thumpthumpthump, thump thump, thump, thump, thumpitythumpity, thump, thump, thump, thumpthumpthump, thumpthump, thump, thump thump thump thump thump, thump on and on and on it thumping went. my guess is about 40 minutes. sounded like meat tenderising to me. who the hell does that at 5 o'clock in the morning?

well, ok, aside from that kind of meat tenderising.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      That's a pain... even worse than being in a room next door to a snorer...
                      or the lift, but not as dangerous as the pool. Staying in a hotel in Bremen, had a very late night. Got up the next morning turned left instead of right, the smell brought me round I was just about to step into the deep end.
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X