• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the last part of The New Elizabethans.

Comment

Light drizzle out, and a bit of a breeze; but, undaunted thereby, I have walked my walk, thus closing the green and red rings, which means all three rings are done for the day and I can relax

And the faint sound of the upstairs neighbours' spin cycle reminded me that I meant to put the mundane laundry on. So I started that as soon as I got back in, on a Time Saver cycle

Comment

Laundry done, and draped on the clotheshorse in front of the fire

Comment

Finally got around to watching the last two episodes of Strike Lethal White.

Now I need to finish The Valhalla Murders.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Finally got around to watching the last two episodes of Strike Lethal White.

Now I need to finish The Valhalla Murders.
            i found the strike books disappointing myself.
            too much padding with mills & boon romantic crap, and not enough detecting.
            had to skim read past the adolescent angst from adult characters rubbish.
            I won't watch the TV stuff.

Comment

Tea has been chicken rogan josh out of the freezer, with the usual rice and naan. Very tasty

I was going to change the bed, but I can't be bothered

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                i found the strike books disappointing myself.
                too much padding with mills & boon romantic crap, and not enough detecting.
                had to skim read past the adolescent angst from adult characters rubbish.
                I won't watch the TV stuff.
                Never read the books. I didn't think the series was too heavy on the mills and boon nonsense until this series, it was creeping in at the end of the last one. If that continues I may have to drop it.

Much like Bones with everyone copping off with everyone else. Whatever happened to professionalism and not shagging your coworkers?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Tea has been chicken rogan josh out of the freezer, with the usual rice and naan. Very tasty

I was going to change the bed, but I can't be bothered
                  My bed linen needs changing. I meant to do it last week. Definitely doing it in the morning.

Comment

Oh and dinner was duck casserole stashed during HWMBO's visit in July.

Comment

Very windy and drizzly out

But I'm in, so that's OK

Comment

Working...
                      X