• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting to see what they do about it. may ask for a refund.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

there again once it does arrive, I'm not sure if I've time to use any of it yet !!!!

too many other things going on. Too many plates to spin.
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

just got a txt from the GF wanting an early night although I'm still nackered from last nights 'early night'
        SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

bounce
          SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

how dare we slip so low.

Comment

i'm wearing some of my lunch. don't you just hate it when that happens?

Comment

it was that unidentified meat surrounded by floopy sauce again. i thought it was a chicken burger. i was wrong. bit into it and an elegant arc of gloop jetted out into my lap.

Comment

floopy sauce? what the heck is that? gloopy sauce. nice typo. think i'll use it again.

Comment

maybe in the opening sentence of my book entitled "sous chef sue".

Comment

something like:

if the kitchen porter had turned up on time sous chef sue would never have created the floopy sauce, and this take would not need telling.

Comment

Working...
                      X