• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to go down to the Docks now to earn a few bob
    My Civils boys are running short handed so I have to go supervise and operate the plant.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

good luck and stay safe.

Comment

i am in a room near the canteen and i can smell the baking of something... it smell delicious! lordy there's ages to go before lunch. think i am going to have to move somewhere else.

Comment

morning all, been reading Divers writings, all good stuff....
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

bounce
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

i know. i don't think i have used my umbrella since monday. is summer really here now?

Comment

didn't go for pizza. i went for an entrecote. the meat was on the poor side predictably enough but the sauce was top quality and the veg excellent too. didn't get my free beer though. hmmmpf.

Comment

the japanese restaurant is closed for august and mustapha's closing in a week or two as well. if the italian shuts down i'm going to be right buggered for choice. i'll have to use the hotel.

Comment

i don't mind that the qualty is on the grimmer side - i'll eat anything. but i don't appeciate having to pay through the nose for it.

Comment

through the nose...

where does that expression come from anyway?

Comment

Working...
                      X