• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n5gooner
    has anyone thought about writing a book ??
    i think about it a lot.

Comment

still looking for a good opening line.

Comment

how about...

the heat of the midday was stifling. a blast of sunlight scorched the kitchen window ledge, mites swarmed the air and maggots slimed out from the cheese that had be left there.

Comment

or

heinlich kicked off the concurrent request, picked his nose and posted another inanity on his favourite internet forum.

Comment

or

yesterdays headline news was forgotten now. elizabeth, her mind numbed by the unexpected news, floated slowly towards the studio from the cutting room.

Comment

Comment

or
                14236 was missing. overseer stavros had been looking since first light but the cages were clear. it made no sense at all. his state of panic was morphing into a deep gut loosening fear.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  apparently one is allowed to name one's child "princess".

I am so disappointed.

What is this country coming to?
                  She will look pretty stupid if she marries a royal though "her royal highness princess princess"
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

or

princess hated her family and the yearning for revenge dominated her every moment. she was determined to focus her remaining months of life to their total destruction.

Comment

ok then,

princess princess hated her families and the yearning for revenge dominated her every moment. she was determined to focus her remaining months of life to their total destruction.

Comment

Working...
                      X