• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    250, 386

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      hope you're ok
      I will drivel late. About cats and cars.

At least w**k has been quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        We build a fire, collect water from the stream.

#FourYorkshiremen .....
        You lucky bastard! You had a stream? We had to chase cows with a bucket to collect their piss

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Phone call from the consultant over my sleep apnoea.

"Normal" people stop breathing about 5 times an hour while asleep, I am up to 48

Have they started charging for breathing now and you are trying to save money?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            just had an extremely verbose twat tell me my one line comments aren't welcome in these forums.
            some mancky geezer liked his post, too.
            anyone else think posting less than two pages of foolscap* at a time is unwelcome?

*the guy's more boring than JtB at his finest. and FOOLScap is the only approprite medium.

asking for a friend

No

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Feck ‘em
              Too right!

Comment

Dinner time. After which it is back into the tpd time machine(TM HMRC).

Comment

i'm re-reading the 'spatterjay' sequence of books by Neal Asher to amuse myself during lockdown.
                  i'd forgotten lots of detail.
                  might read his whole back catalogue, interspersted with others, maybe ian m banks?
                  dunno.

Comment

Now watching BBC Scotland - Inside Central Station all about Glasgow Central train station.

Episode 1 expires on Tuesday, so get in quick!

Comment

maybe all this incantationing has gone to my head?

Comment

Working...
                      X