• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all!

Daily Report
    ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Bright and sunny!

Parish Notes - travelled over to Anglesey yesterday to sort out (more)paperwork and prepare for Bob to go back to the horse sanctuary - Bob is getting on in years and as there's no-one at the house to take responsibility for Bob it has been agreed that Bob will go back to the sanctuary with a sizeable donation from Mother's estate. I had a wander round the homestead yesterday, the fields need turning over after the rain and horses turned them into a quagmire. Had a chat with Debbie who rents a couple of the stables and grazing about finding a local farmer to do that job - I quite fancy buying a tractor but it would be a waste for just 6 acres.

Have a good day and "hey, let's be careful out there!".
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Good morning all!

Daily Report
      ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Bright and sunny!

Parish Notes - travelled over to Anglesey yesterday to sort out (more)paperwork and prepare for Bob to go back to the horse sanctuary - Bob is getting on in years and as there's no-one at the house to take responsibility for Bob it has been agreed that Bob will go back to the sanctuary with a sizeable donation from Mother's estate. I had a wander round the homestead yesterday, the fields need turning over after the rain and horses turned them into a quagmire. Had a chat with Debbie who rents a couple of the stables and grazing about finding a local farmer to do that job - I quite fancy buying a tractor but it would be a waste for just 6 acres.

Have a good day and "hey, let's be careful out there!".
      Did MrsZig suggest you stayed longer?

Of course, you all moving out there may seem like a good option soon. How much can one grow on 6 acres? Please supply answer in terms of toilet roll....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        The Wife (tm) didn’t get outdoors much this morning due to discussions about new guidelines.
        Jamie laid another egg, while I was watching, but in a new ground nest she made. Hope it’s a tasty as the last two. The other girls managed 7 eggs between the 8 of them, so we won’t be going hungry.

Might need to work out how to convert eggs into alcohol.
        You promised pictures!

Comment

Overcast out and dull.

First coffee of the day nearly done.

I actually have to do the thing that people pay me for today as, I suspect after two weeks in the new job, they will expect some output.

Radio 4 having "trouble with lines" today. I think they meant telephone/broadband...

Comment

morning all

breakfast - 3 weetabix, OJ

lunch - chicken pancit (noodles)

weather - CBS, 9 degrees, breath of wind

C19 Status - Me ok, MrsAG still coughing, easing off a bit
            Married

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              You promised pictures!
              +1

And could I add