• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government warning! - "Sun" imminent

The government has today issued a warning to the general public, not to panic if they see a bright ball of light in the sky.

If spotted, the public may find it difficult to look at with the naked eye, and it may appear to emit warmth.

Experts tell us that this unusual phenomenon is actually known as the "Sun" and has been known to appear from time to time at this point of the year, though it has not been witnessed by anyone for such a long time, it may cause unusual behaviour.

Government health officials are concerned that an unexpected appearance of the "Sun", may trigger a stampede amongst the populace, into local supermarkets, with frenzied shoppers looking for disposable barbeques and cold beer.

The unexpected shedding of clothes may also cause danger, with such hazards as light reflecting off pasty bodies dazzling motorists etc.

The countries meteorologists are on standby.
    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Its a bit scary being here all on my own
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

You're never on your own in TPD

Comment

only 139 to go

Comment

I doubt I'll be here to see it though.

Comment

I've been summoned to watch the school play

Comment

If I could get away with wearing a burkha I could listen to music or the radio during the "performance".

Comment

I don't think I've got the legs to pull it off though.

Comment

And anyway I don't have a burkha

Comment

I'd have to wrap myself up in a duvet cover.

Comment

Working...
                      X