• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDS - Radio Dimensione Suono is an Italian radio station with its main headquarters in Rome and an outpost in Milan. (RDS is pronounced erre di esse)
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

THURSDAY 5TH JULY 2007

SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

ROBOCOPY :: Robust File Copy for Windows :: Version XP010
        SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Area code 662 is the telephone area code for northern Mississippi In 1999, the area code was split off from the original 601 area code, which had until 1997 covered the entire state.
          SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Low-voltage differential signaling, or LVDS, is an electrical signaling system that can run at very high speeds over cheap, twisted-pair copper cables. It was introduced in 1994, and has since become very popular in computers, where it forms part of very high-speed networks and computer buses.
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

was thinking of staying late tonight to make up my hours but I really cant be arsed.
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Oderberg is a town in the district of Barnim, in Brandenburg, Germany. It is situated 16 km east of Eberswalde, and 27 km southwest of Schwedt and in close vicinity of Berlin. The territory has many lakes, remnants from the ice age. The area is widely used for outdoor recreation, such as biking, walking and boating. As Biosphere region it is home to many species of wildlife. Oderberg is closest to the Oder river crossing leading directly to Cedynia, Poland, (until 1945 Zehden, Brandenburg.)
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

leaving in 5 mins!!! fire evacuation test....so I'm off home....
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

I'm due for a new mobile phone.

Any suggestions on what I should get ?
                    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

yeah mine is getting real tired as well. 3yrs old now.

Comment

Working...
                      X