• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that was a damp squib and no mistake.

Comment

it'll take some time to get over that eh?

Comment

<deep voice> but that's not why she's an ex eh? cough cough

Comment

oh well.

let's focus on the next level of tpd.

Comment

Next target: Page 1100

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Very likely... wish I'd bottled that anticipation though...
              or got there sooner or not bothered.

but think of the joy and surprise when a name change happens. you won't expect it and then bam! it'll say "big banger" or something. and you will wonder how long it has been there and you will rush excitedly to tell your students and proclaim through the open window to the flashing lady and the passing black pussy about how wonderous life is and how the dismay of 10k has been forgotten and how special and attentive the sysadmin of cuk is. and you will beam from ear to ear from receiving so many enthusiastic and effusive messages of congratulations from all and sundry forumites. and life will be good.

Comment

bump bump
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Countess of Wessex looking forward to an increase in child benefit

Prince 'Elsie' Edward and Sophie's second baby is due in December. The Countess of Wessex was said to be "as happy as a pig in tulip" yesterday as Buckingham Palace announced she is expecting her second child.

The news appears to have scotched rumours that appeared in the press following the birth of their first reptilian, Lady Lou-Lou Lizard Wessex, that their marriage in 1999 was little more than a sham to hide her husband's predilection for 'dropping anchor in Poo Bay'.

'Those rumours are completely unfounded' insisted press spokesman (personal assistant and old school friend) Gaylord Butters yesterday. 'If I heard anybody say such a thing, I'd slap them'.

At home yesterday, in the fictional county of Wessex (created specially for them by HRH The Queen as a last-minute wedding gift), the couple were said to be 'really very happy'.

Sophie Wessex, former maid to Lady Diana Spencer commented 'I can't deny that Elsie doesn't bring a lot in, so the extra thirteen quid a week will be very welcome'.
                  I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

bump bump !!! LOL
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Fortune Green 2193
                      zeitghost 1351
                      DS23 1095
                      n5gooner 977
                      Xenophon 725
                      DaveB 692
                      The Lone Gunman 416
                      PRC1964 388
                      threaded 228
                      Clownio 207
                      Troll 147
                      janey 135
                      MrsGoof 122

looks like I've been knocked off 3rd spot!
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X