• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRC1964
    It still seems a bit odd to to have 3-5 year olds playing on a computer at nursery school.

It must be old age rearing it's decrepit head.
    my 3 yr old can open my laptop, boot it up, sign in, open explorer, click on google, type <whatever> and search. he has renamed files and icons, change wallpaper, downloaded screensavers... i kid you not.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
      my 3 yr old can open my laptop, boot it up, sign in, open explorer, click on google, type <whatever> and search. he has renamed files and icons, change wallpaper, downloaded screensavers... i kid you not.
      We're doooomed. They'll be after our jobs before they reach 10.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
        We're doooomed. They'll be after our jobs before they reach 10.
        he can have it now.

Comment

Come on, ZG! The suspense is killing me.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

if you build it he will come

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I don't think I've ever seen a mummy or daddy that was that interested...
              don't you think thats rather sad? after all, you are giving them an education to be proud of are you not?

Comment

here he comes!

Comment

walking down the street

Comment

get the funniest looks from

Comment

everyone he meets

Comment

Working...
                      X