• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Class is dead,” says Debord; however, according to von Junz[1] , it is not so much class that is dead, but rather the rubicon, and some would say the economy, of class. Therefore, de Selby[2] states that we have to choose between the presemantic paradigm of discourse and postmaterialist theory. Lyotard promotes the use of postdialectic nationalism to attack capitalism.

In a sense, the example of the presemantic paradigm of discourse intrinsic to Tarantino’s Jackie Brown emerges again in Pulp Fiction. The subject is contextualised into a postdialectic nationalism that includes narrativity as a paradox.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

However, Baudrillard’s analysis of the textual paradigm of context suggests that the media is part of the stasis of consciousness, given that precapitalist sublimation is invalid. If Debordist image holds, we have to choose between postdialectic nationalism and semanticist theory.
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        Oh and Ive been asked to goto Paris by you know who....
        Paris would be nicer without the French

Comment

Then again, London would be nicer without the French too.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            ClownioDid you have a good sids?
            Oh and Ive been asked to goto Paris by you know who....
            No I had a bit of a late breakfast so skipped lunch. Out this evening in the West End.

How long have they asked you back for ? You're not going to - surely ??

I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

.....oh, and I've spent most of the day posting cr@p on here.
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Postdialectic nationalism and material libertarianismIf one examines material libertarianism, one is faced with a choice: either reject postdialectic nationalism or conclude that culture may be used to entrench sexism. Therefore, the characteristic theme of Werther’s[3] essay on the presemantic paradigm of discourse is the economy of neodialectic consciousness. Debord uses the term ‘postdialectic nationalism’ to denote a mythopoetical whole.
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
                  No I had a bit of a late breakfast so skipped lunch. Out this evening in the West End.

How long have they asked you back for ? You're not going to - surely ??

Hi XXXX,

> First of all thank you very much for your reply sent last week and I

> appreciate your positive answer. The reason why I didn't answer so far

> is because no decision has yet been taken.

> The objective of this mission is:

> - to validate the overall infrastructure design of the new head office

> site in XXXX

> - to validate the design of services (OA, Backup, SAN,...) and ensure

> they will fit requirements/needs

> - to define the installation start-up sequence / develop steps and

> checklist

> - to review / validate detailed migration plan / fall back position

> So far some activities are being done internally and we're much more

> looking to consultancy based on spot / specific actions of a couple of

> days each time rather than a long missions over many weeks.

> I will keep you informed of the evolution of the situation and if we'll

> see if we can work together on this project.

SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

la la la la I can't hear you!
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Jesus Mango, how is anyone supposed to keep up at this rate? I was methodically reading this stuff up to about page 880... haven't got a prayer now.

Comment

Working...
                      X