• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRC1964
    Blimey, it appears Turks call them "hindi" as in from India.

http://www.escapeartist.com/Travel_M...s_Cooking.html

well done that man

Comment

Mrs PRC just called me to say that the cat has brought a mouse into the house and she's locked the cat and the mouse into the downstairs loo for me to sort out when I get home.

I can't wait.

Comment

don't tell me - the cat is playing but the mouse is fighting. they never learn.

Comment

did she pick them up or herd them in?

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
            How are we going to know we got there if you lose the count.
            We're counting on you DS23!
            <slaps head> doh! i'll just have to start again.

Comment

She chased them in. I imagine it would have been quite amusing to watch.

Comment

one

Comment

I'm hoping that there is no mouse left by the time I get home.

Sometimes though the cat leaves just the entrails and the head.

It always surprises me that she eats the rest of the bones.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I'd love to do yours, dear, but I fear I'm too old...
                    Zeity, can't be too old I'm integrating into a mainframe, COBOL anyone?
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I wish she would attack the squirrels rather than the mice.

The mice don't bother me much, but the squirrels taunt me.

Comment

Working...
                      X