• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brian: did you say... 'ex-leper'?

Comment

exleper: that's right, sir. sixteen years behind the bell, and proud of it, sir.

Comment

brian: well, what happened?

Comment

ex leper: i was cured, sir.

Comment

brian: cured?

Comment

ex leper: yes, sir, a bloody miracle, sir. god bless you.

Comment

brian: who cured you?

Comment

ex leper:
                  jesus did, sir. i was hopping along, minding my own business. all of a sudden, up he comes. cures me. one minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. not so much as a by your leave. 'you're cured mate.' bloody do-gooder.

Comment

brian: well, why don't you go and tell him you want to be a leper again?

Comment

ex leper: ah, yeah. i could do that, sir. yeah. yeah, i could do that, i suppose. what I was thinking was, i was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. you know, something beggable, but not leprosy, which is a pain in the arse, to be blunt. excuse my french, sir, but, uh--

Comment

Working...
                      X