• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"we aren't there yet" he shrieked. "help! they're kidnapping me! i want to go on" he was literally torn out of the droshky like a boiled snail from its shell. at one moment it semed as if he would be pulled apart, because his legs got stuck behind the seat. he laughed loudly when this was happening, saying he had diddled the: "you are tearing me apart, gentlemen"

Comment

then he was dragged through the carriage entrance up the steps to his apartment and, once inside, thrown down like a sack on to the sofa. he declared that he wouldn't pay for the car which he hadn't ordered, and it took more than a quarter of an hour for them to explain to him that it wa a droshky. and even then he did not agree, objecting that he only drove in a fiacre.

Comment

DS23 Look into my eyes, Look into my eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes.

3,2,1, you are under.

You are feeling sleepy, so very very sleepy...........................

Now: Go to kitchen,Get bread knife, cut wrists, get into hot bath............
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

"you are trying to diddle me" he declared, winking knowingly at svejk and at the droshky driver. "we walked here"

Comment

and suddenly in an outburst of generosity he threw his purse to the driver: "take it all. i can pay. a kreutzer more or less doesn't make any difference to me"

Comment

he really should have said "thirty-six kreutzers" because that was all the purse contained. fortunately the driver subjected him to an exhastive search, talking of swipes over the jaw as he did so.

Comment

"all right, then, give me one," the chaplain answered. "d'you think i couldn't take it? i could manage five from you"

Comment

in the chaplain's wasitcoat pocket the driver found ten crowns. he went away cursing his fate and the chaplain for wasting his time and ruining his business.

Comment

Fingers like lightning or Copy, Paste ?
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

the chaplain took some time to fall asleep because he kept on making new plans. he wanted to do all sorts of things, play the piano, take dancing lessons and fry fish.

Comment

Working...
                      X