• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs Spondooli
    Anyone seen my husband ? He left that shed in a right state.
    No, but I miss him already
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      No, but I miss him already
      You're welcome to him. I'm sure you'll make a fine stepmother to our seven children ; Cyril, Tarquin, Tabatha, Gerald, Percy, Nancy and Norman. Six boys, one girl.

Comment

You're welcome to him. I'm sure you'll make a fine stepmother to our seven children ; Cyril, Tarquin, Tabatha, Gerald, Percy, Nancy and Norman. Six boys, one girl.
        Which one is the girl?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Really, SA...

Sorry But i'm bored!

And you lot just talk about bloody grown up sh*te all day
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Which one is the girl?
            Tabatha. Lovely girl. Her prospects of getting a nice boyfriend blighted.

Comment

Tabatha. Lovely girl. Her prospects of getting a nice boyfriend blighted by inheriting her dad's looks.

So you named one of your boys nancy then? Teaching him to be tough from a young age - very wise!

You should get your daughter one of them rich IT professionals like what them indians do. They all wear glasses, so might not notice the facial flaws.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Tabatha. Lovely girl. Her prospects of getting a nice boyfriend blighted.
                Have her dad's looks suddenly improved?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Have her dad's looks suddenly improved?
                  Not bleedin likely. I don't want to make it worse for the poor girl. Maybe she'll find someone on the Internet.

Comment

So you named one of your boys nancy then? Teaching him to be tough from a young age - very wise!

You should get your daughter one of them rich IT professionals like what them indians do. They all wear glasses, so might not notice the facial flaws.
                    We named him Nathaniel after my fathers second cousin (God rest his soul), but since he went to university he likes to be known as Nancy. Good looking lad - like his mother.

Comment

morning!
                      SA says;
                      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X