• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to shave.

Again.

2nd time this week.

Badger's Arse, my arse.

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Is this the test of whether TPD is a more reliable messaging service than FB?
        It's a test that somehow cojak might actually reply to one or t'other methods.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Woke up with a fecking bad pain in the rear left neck

Struggling to turn my neck and had to come into work for this mofo developer who returned from his "stress illness" and promised that he will start working on it. bastard hasn't turned up yet, when I set up the first meeting with him for 8 am.

All slagging permies should be tied to Suity's arse and paraded on the streets of Baghdad or Blackpool

Comment

Morning

Bacon has been consumed. With an egg on top, since it's friday.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning denizens

Been raining out, but now it's just grey

But it's Friday, so as far as I'm concerned it can look however it pleases
              It's snowing here again.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Bacon, fried egg and Hashbrown sandwich for breakfast. Stressful times!

FLC 0 - 1 Twat (This morning only)

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Sounds like you had a good night !

Comment

Now that Mr N has got sign-off, he went to see the docs.

Doc has now sent him to get an x-ray, before they start physio.

You'd think that if someone is going to perform spinal surgery they would take the x-ray BEFORE the surgery

Seems his doc is on a mission to sort things out properly now he's not waiting on a sign off. Got back from the docs and he went straight off for the x-ray.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X