• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

WFH today. Waiting for my krone to be delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Has anyone been to this place in Leeds, friends of ham
        Yep. Very nice. You'll need to book though if you're making a special visit - I was lucky when out on a pub crawl.

It's a couple of doors down from the Leeds Brewery Tap, if that's your thing too.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Off to make some pcbs.

I may be some time.

Comment

Just washed my kitchen floor.

It was well overdue.

Comment

Now the pile of football boots (9 pairs) that was by the kitchen door is in the middle of the hall.

When Mr ms comes down, he'll probably trip over them.

Maybe that will prompt him to find them a more appropriate home.

Comment

He tutted and stepped over them.

Comment

Morning denizens

The one day in months that I feel peckish on waking up, and there's not a scrap of breakfast fodder in the place

Ah well, coffee's brewing, so at least that's OK

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Now the pile of football boots (9 pairs) that was by the kitchen door is in the middle of the hall.

When Mr ms comes down, he'll probably trip over them.

Maybe that will prompt him to find them a more appropriate home.
                      We have a similar issue with my two girls, but instead of football boots we have pairs of converse.

Comment

Working...
                      X