• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thumbs hurt.

Not because I've strangled anyone though.

I've just been sticking notices on doors (3) with drawing pins.

Thankfully they're solid head drawing pins coz otherwise I'd have holes in my thumbs.

Comment

Just been out. There was a hearse being loaded outside the church round the corner.

Made me think. Specifically, it made me think "That was lucky - another minute and I would have been stuck behind that, crawling along at a snail's space for half a mile"

Comment

It's raining.

That very fine rain that wets you wetter than a murrain of beasts monsoon downpour when the rain bounces 3 feet off the pavement.

Comment

Nice and sunny here.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's been grey all day here.

It's now so grey & misty I can't tell where the sea begins any more.

Comment

No rain here yet. I have to go out later, so it'll start then

Comment

I have to order EOD dinner at EXACTLY 18:30 - what a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  My thumbs hurt.
                  Were you trying to castrate a camel with 2 bricks?

Comment

Dinner booked.

Deliverance. Cheese+bacon burger. 3 portions of chips. I like to use my £20 budget wisely.

Comment

Just realised that the nice steak in the fridge reaches its expiry date and deliquesces into a puddle of green slime while I'm away this weekend! That was close; I'd almost decided to leave it until I got back

Steak dinner for me tonight then!

Comment

Working...
                      X