• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUst back from a 2 hour walk.

Comment

I went to scadbury park

Comment

Scadbury Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The site is first mentioned in the thirteenth century, when it was owned by the de Scathebury family,[8] and in 1314 John de Scathebury built a moated manor house which is archaeologically significant.[9] From 1424 to about 1655 it was owned by the Walsinghams, including Christopher Marlowe's patron, Sir Thomas Walsingham. Queen Elizabeth I's spymaster, Francis Walsingham, was born there. It was purchased by the London Borough of Bromley in 1983 and opened to the public in 1985.[8]

Comment

I went round a corner and there were 3 "ladies" chatting. One was having a pee at the same time. She just carried on right in front of me.

Comment

And went round another corner and some schoolkids were kissing - aged about 11. The girl saw me and shouted at him "get off me. get off me". He looked totally bemused.....

Comment

I wish I had to spar $15,750 Gallery: Trek Unveil 4.6kg Emonda

Comment

Night all

Comment

Seems that beer (Honeydew in particular - can't vouch for other brews) is a good remedy for sore hips. Walked home from the station without too much difficulty.

Comment

Blister filled up again though.

Comment

'Night

Comment

Working...
                      X