• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness me, is that the time?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Goodness me, is that the time?
      It's a

Zen.

Chury.

Again.

Om.

And nearly time for a PALI to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        The blossom on the apple tree and the grapefruit tree is looking particularly attractive this year.
        Our apple tree took a severe pollarding last year after ms#3 got himself a chainsaw. I thought it was dead, but it's suddenly gone all green. Think it will take a couple of years to recover though.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Our apple tree took a severe pollarding last year after ms#3 got himself a chainsaw. I thought it was dead, but it's suddenly gone all green. Think it will take a couple of years to recover though.
          And it means the bloke in the house over the back can see straight into our living room from his back bedroom. He stands and stares a lot - I've taken to waving at him, but he seem unperturbed.

Comment

And it means the bloke in the house over the back can see straight into our living room from his back bedroom. He stands and stares a lot - I've taken to waving at him, but he seem unperturbed.
            Mr ms saw him with a pair of bins. Perhaps I should shut the curtains before I get dressed.

Comment

He's probably saving on the TV Licence by watching yours

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                He's probably saving on the TV Licence by watching yours
                Well I hope he likes football.

Comment

Well I hope he likes football.
                  It's when he starts popping the Radio Times through the letterbox with particular programmes highlighted that you should start worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    It's when he starts popping the Radio Times through the letterbox with particular programmes highlighted that you should start worrying.
                    Fook me, he's there now.

Uncanny.

Comment

Fook me, he's there now.

Uncanny.
                      I haven't seen his wife for ages. I wonder if she's under the patio.

Comment

Working...
                      X