• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

4 deg C on the bicycle - sleeveless shirt and shorts. I've got frostbite on my arms and belly!

Lovely bike ride though - pretty reasonable time of 1hr 15 mins for 20 miles.

Coffee to warm me up.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning all.

The atmosphere here is a bit more conducive this sunny morn.

Thank feck for that.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Morning!

4 deg C on the bicycle - sleeveless shirt and shorts. I've got frostbite on my arms and belly!

Lovely bike ride though - pretty reasonable time of 1hr 15 mins for 20 miles.

Coffee to warm me up.
        Hilly route?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yesterday they said they didnt need me anymore and I am leaving next week and then I get requests to set-up and admin more test evironments and ALM projects from the same folks who dont want to do the grunt work

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Hilly route?
            A little but not overly so. It's faster on the way back. Can't remember the elevation.

I'm starving! Need to eat something. Pizza?
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              A little but not overly so. It's faster on the way back. Can't remember the elevation.

I'm starving! Need to eat something. Pizza?
              Keep training; you could probably get under an hour on that bike in a year's time.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning denizens

The cows are back in the neighbouring field - greeted by a loud "Moooo!" as I got out of the car

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning denizens

The cows are back in the neighbouring field - greeted by a loud "Moooo!" as I got out of the car
                  That was a permie

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    That was a permie
                    I think the cows do, in a sense, have jobs for life

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I think the cows do, in a sense, have jobs for life
                      But we won't hold it against them!
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X