• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Morning Zeity

Any update on the human remains?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      If I'd done that I might be able to spot the change
      Added a #?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Morning Zeity

Any update on the human remains?
        Not as yet.

That joy is yet to come at 8:30 tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Added a #?
          I removed one, from the virtual hosts line, but I'm sure there was something else. I could find an original and diff them but that seems a little close to work for this stage of the gig

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Is that a euphemism?
            Depends how hungry I am!

Hmm, definitely getting colder out there - the office temp has dropped to 19°C. Might have to put some clothes on.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Testing just raised a defect about a web page not working. They may be able to get the URL more wrong if they tried really really hard, but I doubt it. I've given up being nice to them so they got a blunt comment pointing out that, of course that page doesn't work, it doesn't exist and neither does the server they're trying to find it on.

2 and a half days, 2 and a half days...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Depends how hungry I am!

Hmm, definitely getting colder out there - the office temp has dropped to 19°C. Might have to put some clothes on.
                One of the contractors here has turned up in big think wooley jumper, at first I thought they didn't iron a shirt today but Eek said its cause he is cold
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  One of the contractors here has turned up in big think wooley jumper, at first I thought they didn't iron a shirt today but Eek said its cause he is cold
                  I'm in my big thick woolly jumper. I wonder if it's similar to a big think wooley one.....
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X