• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it home time yet?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Mourning.

F**king dire news last night - gggrrrrrrrrrrr. Sometimes one is the statue and sometimes one is the pigeon. When do I get to be the pigeon for once? Life really sucks - the sooner I am dead and out of pain the better. As Stephen Fry said, if I was an animal I would be put down. Why not humans?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Mourning.

F**king dire news last night - gggrrrrrrrrrrr. Sometimes one is the statue and sometimes one is the pigeon. When do I get to be the pigeon for once? Life really sucks - the sooner I am dead and out of pain the better. As Stephen Fry said, if I was an animal I would be put down. Why not humans?
          What's the prob brillo ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Mourning.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

What's happened Brillo. Remember a problem shared is a problem partly solved...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning

Bust my little finger it seems; slipped down the stairs at my lodgings, heard a fairly loud crack as my finger hit the bannister, then had to pull my finger out a bit, wiggle it about and push it back until it popped back into place. It's now swollen and giving me that exquisite throbbing pain; I might even need an aspirin at this rate. Permie managerman says I should go to the hospital. Stuff that; me contractor, me go invoice.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Morning

Bust my little finger it seems; slipped down the stairs at my lodgings, heard a fairly loud crack as my finger hit the bannister, then had to pull my finger out a bit, wiggle it about and push it back until it popped back into place. It's now swollen and giving me that exquisite throbbing pain; I might even need an aspirin at this rate. Permie managerman says I should go to the hospital. Stuff that; me contractor, me go invoice.
                    Poorly pinkie? If it's not misshapen, just tape it to the adjacent finger - that's all the hospital would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Morning

Bust my little finger it seems; slipped down the stairs at my lodgings, heard a fairly loud crack as my finger hit the bannister, then had to pull my finger out a bit, wiggle it about and push it back until it popped back into place. It's now swollen and giving me that exquisite throbbing pain; I might even need an aspirin at this rate. Permie managerman says I should go to the hospital. Stuff that; me contractor, me invoice.
                      FTFY as clearly you are at clientco already. Otherwise the permie manager wouldn't know
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X