• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon!

Like a greasy Dr Frankenstein, I have breathed life in to the ailing Kawa Ninja - wasn't a dodgy battery, but a slightly flooded engine. Full battery, copious starter motor, throttle opening/closing and the beast growls back into life! Phew!

HyperD GF#1 coming over tonight for some 24 Season 1, pizza Florentine and a lemon cheesecake.

Thanks 5* for the cheesecake recommendation - I decided that was for GF#1, mother had a chocolate cake (the one with the gooey chocolate inside).
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Why would you try to open a project file with windoze explorer when I'd already got an instance of MPLAB up on the machine.

This is just one of the many mysteries of the mind(?) of the esteemed customer.

Comment

Another would be opening Matlab rather than using the MPLAB thing I'd already set up.

Comment

Not to mention failing to bring any of the reams of handouts with you.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Not to mention failing to bring any of the reams of handouts with you.
            You give handouts. Why? They'll only loss them.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

a bunch of eejuts.

We are all doomed and havent got a cat in hells chance of making the release date

Comment

Get in!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  14.40 African Gold
                  2nd - but only bet to win

Comment

20 minutes to the big one!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      20 minutes to the big one!
                      do you want me to pass you the rope ?