• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      He's back at the vets on Monday. I'm hoping its an infection, if it is not then the disease is fatal
      Oh hell. I hope it isn't kidney disease although as he's so young there's a reasonable chance it isn't.
      Fingers crossed.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

In other news, the A2D routine in the eyeball/skull machine takes longer than 20ms to execute.

Which means my idle loop is taking much longer to run than I thought.

Ho hum.

I may have to write my own handler in C.

Bollow, as they say.

Comment

On which tedious note:

Byeeee

Comment

Comment

Been a great dad again today - soft play area in the morning and swimming in the afternoon.

Comment

My weigh in was bad enough not to be able to post in the fit club thread!

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

back from Kelvedon Nuclear bunker. I hate that place.

Now watching the tennis.

Comment

in bits,

taking a 4 on the river in this wind is never going to end well

nothing a bit of M&S chocolate cheesecake wont fix, got to perve at the oxford, cambs crews too

daily run home from work starts tomorrow - ew must get more chocolate cheesecake to overcome that new trauma, cr@ppy day tomorrow writing a tech spec and avoiding the village idiots ... something to look forward too please?

Comment

Working...
                      X