• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a nice swim - 1600m in 43 minutes. But suffered lack of energy AGAIN.

Bowl of pasta, 1 plum, 3 satsumas, 3 apples, 1 bowl of porridge(saccharine) and 1 cup of tea(saccharine) and I am still starving.

Do they sell horse round here?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I had a nice swim - 1600m in 43 minutes. But suffered lack of energy AGAIN.

Bowl of pasta, 1 plum, 3 satsumas, 3 apples, 1 bowl of porridge(saccharine) and 1 cup of tea(saccharine) and I am still starving.

Do they sell horse round here?
      They do where I live......
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

God I'm bored
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          Have noticed that as you get older, it seems everyone around you wants to do crazy triathlons or ironmans etc...
          +1

What sort of twunt would want to do an ironman?

Comment

met a lot of ex-colleagues in the gym training hard, seems like they have something to prove once they hit 40+ ?
            Join IPSE

Comment

Afternoon

Doing my accounts at lunchtime and although I thought I'd been taking a reasonable amount of divis each month it would appear I've got some room to play with before April.

Boomed!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Afternoon

Doing my accounts at lunchtime and although I thought I'd been taking a reasonable amount of divis each month it would appear I've got some room to play with before April.

Boomed!
                ssssh, Hector may be listening

Comment

Seems my linkedin bombardment has paid off, have a meeting on Friday morning.

Lets hope its not a time wasting exercise with these peeps.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Good luck with it

Comment

WHS.

Byeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X