• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Speaking of the big smoke. It looks like I'm going to have to consider a gig over there. :suicide
    Sorry to hear about that - how would you commute in/out ? Flights into london city airport ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Just about to head out into the big smoke as youngest needs new footwear and so does mrs 5*
      Neither could find shoes

Comment

Sorry to hear about that - how would you commute in/out ? Flights into london city airport ?
        City preferably/probably will see what happens, have got in touch with people I used to work with and will see if summit comes out of that.

Would prefer if I got something here, but needs must and all that.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening all

Another lovely day out with baby BP. We were enjoying a nice day out at somewhere we had been less than 10 times. So he freaked. We left rapidly - but he still whined all the way home. And for a long while afterwards.

Little fooker. Well a big fooker actually.

Comment

Morning all

I am not a happy bunny. Unable to cycle in - I have to let my chest heal. After Saturday's hypothermia I went back to square one.

Worse I enjoyed the train a bit too much. Its going to be tough cycling again. It would happen if the weather was to improve a bit.

Comment

Morning all.

3 weeks left of this contract.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                Morning all.

3 weeks left of this contract.
                How are you doing?

Oddly I too have 3 weeks left (though I am permie).

Do you have much left to do? Personally I have loads of time to post drivel on cuk.....

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    How are you doing?

Oddly I too have 3 weeks left (though I am permie).

Do you have much left to do? Personally I have loads of time to post drivel on cuk.....
                    Apart from lots of pressure on my right lung due to something applying pressure on it which is causing me problems breathing? Yeah, I'm ok thanks. How's you?

Well, I am sure I can post some drivel on CUK from time to time over the next 3 weeks. I don't think I have much more work to do.....
                    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Morning
                      How are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X