• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Morning all.
    Morning all. :wave

bored
    depressed
    disillusioned
    Considering my options

Do I stay where I am or move on and forego the £15,000 bonus that I'm owed and will lose if I leave, the new position will be perm and paying £25,000 pa more than I'm currently getting
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

bored
      depressed
      disillusioned
      Considering my options

Do I stay where I am or move on and forego the £15,000 bonus that I'm owed and will lose if I leave, the new position will be perm and paying £25,000 pa more than I'm currently getting
      I thought you were already perm?

Comment

Morning all!

Feeling boomtastic! and about to try and get a mate of mine working here as well.

And client #2,#3,#4 work almost complete leaving me some remnants of a life now! Wooohooo!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

bored
          depressed
          disillusioned
          Considering my options

Will you stay there more than 7.5 months (as thats the break even point).

will the contract contain the requirement for food at all meetings.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's too cheery in here this morning.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And

Bored.

Now.

And I have to start making those fecking millions of flashing lights for the lady student.

Bet I don't even get a bj out of it.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I'm not, half asleep and have an interview in the next couple of hours.
                WAKEY WAKEY!

Are you all prepared?

Comment

bored
                  depressed
                  disillusioned
                  Considering my options

How long do you have to wait to get the 15k?

I expected your post to end with "I am fed up posting in general".

Comment

It's too cheery in here this morning.
                    Enjoy it whilw it lasts.

WE will be back into Marvin mood soon.

But for the moment

Comment

I'm not, half asleep and have an interview in the next couple of hours.
                      Good luck. If I were a betting man, I would say you were odds on favourite to get the contract.
                      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                      X