• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning.

Comment

A small black & white cat has been channelling the late & much lamented ZeitMog.

Comment

I'm gutted because I'd adopt it in a whipstitch, but circumstances prevent that. (ZeitMater is firmly against another ZeitMog).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I'm gutted because I'd adopt it in a whipstitch, but circumstances prevent that. (ZeitMater is firmly against another ZeitMog).
          Shame.

what about what the Zeitghost wants???
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And here we go again. 1 step forward 10 steps back
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Shame.

what about what the Zeitghost wants???
                Zeitghost wants a quiet life.

The late lamented ZeitMog went on her way largely because of that.

It did reduce stress levels a bit.

Comment

H&S housekeeping lab inspection today.

I'll have to throw stuff away.

Comment

Zeitghost wants a quiet life.

It did reduce stress levels a bit.
                    Speaking of Mogs, one of the Norpusses isn't taking too well to the impending move to cloggers.

He's off his food.

Will be interesting to see how they cope with a furnitureless house for the next few days.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It was the Monday she was sick 5 times that did for her in the end, poor old thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X