• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Absoluckingfutely knackered.

And not in a good way.
    WZGS.

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

WZGS.
        WZGS
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

"my" software for "my" project has a missing brace (according to the compiler).

Can I find it?

Comment

Have given up on a gig I was waiting for an answer from as they are still "sorting things out".

Not sure if I want to stay on here as line manager is driving me batty, only other offer in the pipeline is a couple of days a week and I haven't agreed a rate with them.

Lets hope this networking pans out in cloggieland.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

"my" software for "my" project has a missing brace (according to the compiler).

Can I find it?

Doesn't the IDE match up all the braces so you can see which one is missing its partner?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Doesn't the IDE match up all the braces so you can see which one is missing its partner?
                Yes.

It was lying about the missing brace.

It was lying about where the error was.

Ho hum.

It even whinges about comments within comments.

#include<blah>

doesn't work, you have to use something else, a library controller thingie.

It invisibly removes redundant code from the build.

Feckwhit compiler writers.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Pin counting problem.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

What was supposed to be pin 26 was pin 25.

No wonder it didn't work.

Ho hum.

Byeee

Comment

Morning all.

I trust my (now corrected) pin counting problem will solve my programming problems today.

Comment

If I can waste an entire afternoon chasing my tail, just imagine how much time the esteemed customers could waste.

Maybe 10 or 15 seconds?

Comment

Working...
                      X