• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    That the Pharaohs would have their brains removed with a hot metal rod via the nose.
    I'm sure that must sting a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Not surprised the amount of teeth you've got
      PALI!

Comment

Am very close to telling a pimp where to go, am recruiting for one of my projects and he maintains that the people he's sent through are suitable, are they tulipe

He's getting very pushy and extremely annoying.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          Only 43,181 emails to go.
          37,839 remain. But I did clear out the various "Trash" folders too.

It takes ages, clearing out emails, don't it?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Am very close to telling a pimp where to go, am recruiting for one of my projects and he maintains that the people he's sent through are suitable, are they tulipe

He's getting very pushy and extremely annoying.
            So get them taken of the PSL.

I did that to Dart Resourcing at an MoD site some years ago. Very satisfying.

They took me out to lunch and at the end of the meal, I told them what I had done.

One of my best days in work, ever.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

They took me out to lunch and at the end of the meal, I told them what I had done.

I remember them, based in slough weren't they?

Going back quite a few years though, 20 or so now I think about it
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I wonder if the ozone in the photocopy cubicle (it's too small to be termed "a room") has dissipated yet.

There's absolukingfutely no ventilation, so it tends to get a bit unpleasant after the first or 2nd ream.

Of paper.

Comment

Double edged sword as they are one of the agencies I use to get me work. I can now see how they really operate and will be telling the director to go elsewhere.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

on another note OW

turns out I've put out a rib and my vertebrae were all out of alignment, much cracking was done.

same again next week

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sounds nasty.

After 160 odd pages of PIC instruction set printouts, the paint nearly fell off the walls in the photocopy cubby hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X