• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    fresh cream cakes have arrived as its someones b'day
    Om nom nom.

I want now.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I've got a phone meeting regarding a couple of possible days consulting work this arvo, just waiting for the confirmation.

Summat's better than nowt
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all

Could someone please give a summary of the handbagging and bannings? Ta.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Afternoon all

Could someone please give a summary of the handbagging and bannings? Ta.
          Afternoon missus well there was some of , a bit more of then then more some a lot of then a tad and then more
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I've got a phone meeting regarding a couple of possible days consulting work this arvo, just waiting for the confirmation.

Summat's better than nowt
            Hmmm looks like that's a no go'er, they wanted someone with a tad more knowledge than I have a certain products, shame as I managed a project that did that stuff but wasn't involved at the analysis stage.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

kandr got banned.

Markmm got the hump as he wants to know why.

MF/Markmm have teamed up.

People +ve/-ve repping

Its carnage.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Afternoon missus well there was some of , a bit more of then then more some a lot of then a tad and then more
                And they're still

Norrahe's blog

Comment

kandr got banned.

Markmm got the hump as he wants to know why.

MF/Markmm have teamed up.

People +ve/-ve repping

Its carnage.
                  It is funny though

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nor - I'm looking for some electric salt/pepper grinders (with lights) for my darling wifey. Any ideas on where I can source them ?

Comment

Nor - I'm looking for some electric salt/pepper grinders (with lights) for my darling wifey. Any ideas on where I can source them ?
                      These guys or amazon have a huge selections

What's wrong with a good old fashioned salt pig or and a wooden pepper grinder

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X