• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Bollocks.

Lecturer off sick.

Suggests that the first years should make up the pcbs they designed.

Unfortunately I intended to make those today.

Pox.
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    What a cheerful giant alien lizard you are today.
    So much for nil illigitimi carborundum.
    Frenetic pcb making from 9:15 to 10:35.

It's years since I had to use trays, but the etchant is so spent that it takes an hour to etch a board.

So quarter fill the sink with hot water, fresh etchant in two trays & 9 pcbs made in an hour and twenty minutes.

The kiddies have drilled them, assembled the components onto them & we tested them, and they all worked (eventually).

Comment

they all worked (eventually).

Comment

Advice: stick to spirits until yo've seen the Colonel leave the table.
        Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        noted
        The phrase to listen out for is "ease springs"
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It seems that the frenetic activity of interviews has come to a close and nowt good has come out of it.

The law of sod in in effect, if you're in a gig then lots of calls, if you're out then nowt.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Keep your chin up, ducks.

Comment

Keep your chin up, ducks.
              More time to practice my cooking skills
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Speaking of which, there was a Nigella marathon on one of the satellite stations yesterday.

I've still got no idea what she was cooking though.

Comment

Speaking of which, there was a Nigella marathon on one of the satellite stations yesterday.

I've still got no idea what she was cooking though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    I did think that judging by the amount of double cream being used with gay abandon, just watching the programme was making my arteries harden.

Comment

I did think that judging by the amount of double cream being used with gay abandon, just watching the programme was making my arteries harden.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X