• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Morning all

Its a glorious day and the nice chaps are painting the back of the house today.

DD2 has just excelled at her swimming class and is moving up next week.

I've just struck a deal with a ticket agent for disney passes next year

and we are off to take DD1 and friend to cinema and while they watch stuff about vampires me wife and DD2 will be looking for a dinner jacket and trousers
    DJ and bow bought

Comment

Why do you need a DJ?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        DD2 has just excelled at her swimming class and is moving up next week.
        So how good do you expect her to be before she is allowed back up to the surface?

What are you? A family of anglerfish?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Why do you need a DJ?
          Beg pardon? Did I hear you offering to give a BJ?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Oops.

Pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Oops.

Pissed.

Either I'm still pissed. or the clocks are pissed. They seem to be in some disagreement.

Comment

It's Wetherspoon's fault.

They've got a beer festival on.

By the time I had worked my way through the pumps, the buggers had changed some of the barrels.

One of the new ones was an absolutely scrummy Pale Ale called Ghost Ship. On which I got absolutely wrecked. Which is something I haven't done in a pub for ages.

Comment

Eating a 400g bar of chocolate and then drinking real ale is an official Bad Idea. It makes the gloss paint in the loo peel off the woodwork.

Eating a 400g bar of chocolate and then drinking real ale and then having a curry is an official Stupid Idea. It makes your eyes burn.

You have been warned.

Comment

When I was little and my Dad was in his late 40s, he would embarrass us no end with his loud, long and vaguely musical farts.

I would wish him dead, wish myself dead and as a family, we would berate him about it. Whether it was worse in the car (enclosed space, but windows can be opened) or the house (larger volume but no escape) was a matter of debate.

It was humiliating and I was grateful I was not like him.

Comment

Now I am in my mid to late 40s I am aware I have developed a new skill.

I can fart loudly and sustain a fixed volume level, whilst altering the note at will.

I was surprised at first, but it has become something I feel quietly proud of.

The only disconcerting part is ... they sound exactly the same as my father's did when I was young.

Comment

Working...
                      X