• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    All clear at the vets, they can go out tomorrow.

Whats the betting they step out side, spend two minutes sniffing about and then demand to come back in again?

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm getting heartily sick of all these pregnant pauses on this interweb thingy.

Fecking IT wallys.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Whats the betting they step out side, spend two minutes sniffing about and then demand to come back in again?

That's the job description for a cat isn't it?

Whichever side of a door they are, the other side is always greener.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          And when I got back up here, the tall german lady was waiting to explain her next cunning design using RGB leds.

I've noticed that product "Designers" love leds.

Especially blue leds.

Though this one is keeping her options open with RGB leds, so you can alter the colour as the fancy takes you.

Or you could if some one designed some electronics (in the next week or so) that allowed that to happen. .
          The question is, is it worth the effort of doing that for her to keep her around rather than letting her fail the course and get thrown out
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Final year, I suspect. I tend not to see them until then.

Comment

However, if I had the energy, I might do a pic PWM light control program.

Then again, it's hard work.

Comment

We wouldn't want you to over-exert yourself

Comment

Nah nevermind that - lets play scrabble tomorrow - it's my new fave on Facebook
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Indeed not.

I seem to be using all my energy in the junk room.

Comment

Byeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X