• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Tortillas nora

How'd it go yesterday?
    Speaking of tortillas I had a bash at making proper mexican corn tortillas at the weekend for MrsB. Used this stuff Masa Harina. Gluten free and it's available from Sainsburys.

Works really well, tortillas came out lovely and soft and warm and tasted really good, although completly different to the commercial wheat based ones.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I'm currently trying to get the hang of my new toy...... er, I mean phone.
      I was tempted by one myself - what's your initial verdict?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

May the TPD (II) force be with you.
        WHS.

Comment

As opposed to

Bored.

Now.

I'm actually

Fecked

Now.
          And not in a good way.

Just discovered two brand new universal test systems in the junk room.

Been there since 1997 as spares. My predeceased predecessor was no doubt aware of this.

Just pushed them up the hill on a trolley.

Hence

Fecked

Now.

Comment

I was tempted by one myself - what's your initial verdict?

I've been politely asked by Mr Norr to stop messing with ring tones as he's trying to finish his OU coursework for a 12pm deadline.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              As opposed to

Bored.

Now.

I'm actually

fliped

Now.

And not in a good way.

Just discovered two brand new universal test systems in the junk room.

Been there since 1997 as spares. My predeceased predecessor was no doubt aware of this.

Just pushed them up the hill on a trolley.

Hence

fliped

Now.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No news/post/email from permie manager from Saturday. So much for wanting me in ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Speaking of tortillas I had a bash at making proper mexican corn tortillas at the weekend for MrsB. Used this stuff Masa Harina. Gluten free and it's available from Sainsburys.

Works really well, tortillas came out lovely and soft and warm and tasted really good, although completly different to the commercial wheat based ones.
                  The missus made some a couple of weekends ago - the preparation looked quite involved, but the results were worth it
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

They were cunningly hidden on the top shelf behind some obsolete high voltage power supplies (best before April 1970) and a Mullard MW6-2 projection television thingie (best before September 1952) and two distinctly 2nd hand Mullard MW36-24 crts (best before August 1956).

I had to put climbing boots on to reach them.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I thank you.

Where's the "I'm dead" smilie gone again?

Comment

Working...
                      X