• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    EO?
    zeitghost99.

Who most definitely is NOT a sockie belonging to zeity.
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      EO?
      The Giant Alien Parrot

Comment

I see that blasted parrot has been causing chaos again whilst my back was turned, slaving away in that poxy junk room.

Comment

Today I reached the 2nd hand condom layer in the junk room.

Fortunately I had gloves on.

There was something about that particular paper bag that had biohazard warning signs all over it.

Comment

They way that whole Mumsnet thing has gone now is actually much funnier than what they were doing originally. I can see the two forums getting on quite well after while.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Today I reached the 2nd hand condom layer in the junk room.

Fortunately I had gloves on.

There was something about that particular paper bag that had biohazard warning signs all over it.
              If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
                I used to put those on my cheese and marg when I was a student at uni.

Well it stopped people from nicking my food in halls.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have a photo somewhere of a large green 2nd hand condom that was stuck to a fruitmachine powersupply.

That I had to fix.

That really was

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

I was due to view another room tonight but they have cancelled !

Comment

Working...
                      X