• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need one too.

Trouble is, I'm instructing the rabble on Friday afternoons at the moment which sort of prevents me leaving early enough to get it cut in Neath.

I've used the same barber for over 40 years.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I've used the same barber for over 40 years.
      Barber shop that is, the barbers have popped their clogs fairly regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Barber shop that is, the barbers have popped their clogs fairly regularly.
        Unfortunately, it's become unisex in recent years.

Comment

mine is a rather pleasant looking lass who cuts/trims my hair

Comment

Afternoon All

Any news 5T?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              mine is a rather pleasant looking lass who cuts/trims my hair
              My guy comes to my house and only charges me a tenner. Only because the salon he worked in closed down.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Afternoon All

Any news 5T?
                I've phoned the agency and there is still no news - so maybe early next week means mid to late next week

you ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I've phoned the agency and there is still no news - so maybe early next week means mid to late next week

you ?
                  Nada and Zip, left a message.....

Ah well, off to make some lemon and vanilla baked cheese cake.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

We have speg bol for tea. Better start chopping the onions and peppers

Comment

Just been transferring a 40Mb file between two ancient boxes using HyperTerminal.

It got to 39Mb & gave up.

I was ever so pleased.

I shall attempt to repeat the exercise tomorrow at 58k instead of 115k.

Comment

Working...
                      X