• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so 9:05pm the ice will be going into the glass

Comment

That's enough drivel from me - time to go and put the apron on and start preparing the dinner

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        DD2 should be home from school soon - I can't drink too early tonight as I have to drop and collect from scouts
        I've got to do the beavers/cubs/scouts run tonight here too. Our youngest lad starts at beavers tonight, so we've got one at each of 'em now.

So tonight I'll be mostly driving to/from the scout hut, in between which I need to finish embedding some CAT6 in a wall and mounting a network outlet.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          so 9:05pm the ice will be going into the glass
          Our eldest doesn't finish at scouts until 10.00pm. Bit late for a school night I always think.

Comment

Oh, and I need to put some shelves up tonight as well.

Comment

Have I mentioned the moron^H^H^H^H^Hesteemed customer who this morning had the concept that opamps and other electronicky stuff runs on fresh air.

The only thing on his breadboard that was connected to the powersupply managed to emit the magic smoke.

Thick is not the word.

And a 2nd year.

Someone shoot me now, please, I can't take any more.

Comment

just use flora light in your mash - or nothing.

whether you mash em or not they still contain the same amount of calories.

hope you are going to chuck a few roasties in for yourself though.......

Comment

Didn't get the gig I interviewed for yesterday, quelle surprise.

Mr Norr is cheering me up with a lovely baked cambert with garlic and noilly prat.

Having spent the morning applying for gigs, will now spent the rest of the day snuggled on the couch watching all the x files again.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Have I mentioned the moron^H^H^H^H^Hesteemed customer who this morning had the concept that opamps and other electronicky stuff runs on fresh air.
                    Don't think so...

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    The only thing on his breadboard that was connected to the powersupply managed to emit the magic smoke.

Thick is not the word.

And a 2nd year.

Someone shoot me now, please, I can't take any more.
                    Still, it keeps you busy eh

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      just use flora light in your mash - or nothing.

whether you mash em or not they still contain the same amount of calories.

hope you are going to chuck a few roasties in for yourself though.......

If it's mash it has to be butter.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X